Sunday, August 30, 2020

Found with dead owner!!!: Babe (A4691478) 9y/o German Shepherd 69lbs - at Lancaster shelter

Melody at Lancaster shelter just told me about this special dog. Owner was found dead. Not sure how long the dog was left to fend for itself. Can anyone take this poor thing? Thank you so much!!!

 

CONTACT: Melody Emmick <memmick@animalcare.lacounty.gov>

 

[The Lancaster Animal Care Center would like to secure a placement for this dog]

A4691478, “Babe”, a 9 year old, brown & tan, altered female, German Shepherd, 69lbs

Came to the Lancaster Animal Care Center due to her owner passing away on 08/23/2020

I am reaching out to see if you can help pull this geriatric dog from our Animal Care Center. “Babe” has shown no signs of aggression with staff and has no significant illness or injury.

BABE ❤️ #A4691478 9yo spayed female 70lbs. What an angel! Her owner died and she was left alone for several days in the home until someone realized she was in the home. She is super sweet and I love her. She has not had her playgroup assessment yet. I will updat when I know Or you can cal the number listed below. Let’s get this granny SEEN!
Please share, tag and comment to help her be SEEN. Shes available for adoption or rescue at the Lancaster Animal Care Center ðŸ’» if you have general questions about her, call (661)940-4191. If you want to adopt: please email to schedule and appointment and meet her and scoop her up! Be sure to include her #A above and your phone number! EMAIL ADDRESS: ACCLancaster@AnimalCare.LAcounty.gov Please be patient for a response.
@lancasteranimalslaco
#seenequalssaved
@ Los Angeles, California
Image may contain: text that says 'PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THIS CARD My ID # A4691478 026573544 My Name is: BABE I'll be available on 9/2/2020 12:00:00AM I'm altered female brown tan, German Shepherd Mix. friends the shelter think I'm about YEARS old. Icame shelte because my owner passed away August 23, My friends here haven't had chance get to know me yet. able spend some one-on-one time with soon available. Pleasea staff member volunteer for information. আരய My temporary home is: L444 Weight 69.40LBon8/23/2020 VACCINATIONS BORDETELLA DHLPP RABIES W August 23, 2020 August23 2020 April1 2014'

No comments:

Post a Comment