Thursday, January 21, 2021

January 21st 2021 - - poodle and schnauzer (mixes)

Hi! My name is Elizabeth Taylor. Lizzy is my nickname. I am a
13 month old beautiful black and white tuxedo standard poodle girl.
I weigh 41 lbs as of today but am the height of a standard poodle.
I am a charming girl. I know sit and come and love playing with toys.
I am friendly with other dogs but both they and whoever adopts me
needs to match my high energy level to play with. Long walks will
not do. I need a good sized appropriate fenced yard to run and play
off leash in with my peeps and dogs. I am updated on my vaccines,
am spayed, checked out good at the vets, will go to the door when
I need to potty, and I am on a schedule. I am microchipped, groomed,
spayed, am updated just now on my vaccines, and have received an
automatic dewormer here. I love to cuddle and snuggle. I walk well
on a leash and sometimes pull but am learning about that, too. Since
I'm young, I need someone I won't outlive. My original owner had a
baby and I was locked in the laundry room in a crate for a very long
time, wasn't getting the attention I needed, and wasn't getting the potty
breaks and exercise I needed. A family member found out and rescued
me from that situation but she had an older dog who wasn't energetic
and didn't want to play with me.... so here I am looking for the right
home for me....someone with standard poodle ownership experience,
who doesn't crate nor isolate dogs, who can give me the attention I need,
who can give me the exercise I need and run and play with me, who
can meet all of the above and meet the minimum policies.
If you are interested in me, please go to georgiapoodlerescue.com and
click on the tab, How To Meet Our Dogs
May be an image of dog

 



Willow, our 3 year old, spayed, white female standard poodle is
ready and looking for her new home! Although the pictures show
some shadowing due to the time of day, Willow is all white and
we can groom her to your specifications. We have potty trained
her, basic obedience trained her, socialized her with dogs and people
and have taught her how to walk properly in a leash and we can teach
you how to maintain that, too. She loves running around the entire
yard really fast and doing jumps in the air and spins (zoomies). The
post above this one shows more action pictures of Willow. She is up
to date on vaccines and has received a dewormer. She now has a
wonderful personality, loves squeaky toys, loves a yellow rubber ducky
squeaky toy another dog gave to her, and will carry her squeaky toys
around outside and inside like they are her babies.
If you are interested in Willow, please go to georgiapoodlerescue.com
and click on the tab, How To Meet Our Dogs.




Adoptable Moonie is leaving Texas behind tonight and heading to the east coast!
Moonie is a 3 year old, 40lb Doodle boy. He is good with other dogs and kids, LOVES
snuggles and tennis balls. If you are interested in giving Moonie a forever home
please apply online. He will be fostered locally and available for meet and greets
if you have been pre-approved!
www.bigdogrescueproject.org/adopt






Anderson, SC (South Carolina)
๐Ÿ’“Indy๐Ÿ’“
Standard Poodle mix
94 lbs
https://www.adoptapet.com/pet/30392521-anderson-south-carolina-standard-poodle





Eugene, Oregon
Not available yet may become available for adoption if not reclaimed
Leslie was found on 1/17/2021 near Jasper Road and Bob Straub Parkway outside of Springfield. It is unknown if she is spayed at this time.
If you believe this is your missing dog, please contact the shelter at (541) 689-1503. Since this dog is new to the shelter and we are still looking for their family, they are not viewable on the adoption floor at this time.
The shelter staff is giving me some time to settle in and adjust to this new place. As we get to know each other a little better, the behavior team and veterinary staff will then be evaluating my needs. Please stay tuned for my updated information!
This pet is located at Greenhill Humane Society. 88530 Greenhill Road, Eugene, OR 97402 (541) 689-1503.
May be an image of dog





Denver, Colorado 
TED MOSBY - ID#A357360
Denver Animal Shelter I am a male, black Schnauzer - Miniature and Poodle - Toy.
The shelter staff think I am about 1 year old.
This animal has a minor medical condition and is receiving treatment
The shelter says I weigh 11.00 lbs.
For more information about this animal, call:
Denver Animal Shelter at 720-913-1311
Ask for information about animal ID number A357360
https://petharbor.com/pet.asp?uaid=DNVR.A357360
May be an image of dog





Martinez, California
This DOG - ID#A0960834
I am described as a male, gray Scottish Terrier.
You will find me in Kennel # H03.
The shelter thinks I am about 3 years old.
I have been at the shelter since Jan 16, 2021.
On stray hold. May become available for adoption if not reclaimed
https://petharbor.com/pet.asp?uaid=CCST.A0960834...

For more information about this animal, call:
Martinez at (925) 608-8400
Ask for information about animal ID number A0960834
May be an image of dog




Hollister, California 
This DOG - ID#A069649
I am a female, white Schnauzer - Miniature.
My age is unknown.
I have been at the shelter since Jan 17, 2021.
On stray hold, may become available for adoption if not reclaimed. Must go to shelter to adopt 
though 
For more information about this animal, call:
Hollister Animal Control at (831) 636-4320
Ask for information about animal ID number A069649
May be an image of 1 person and dog



Garland, Texas
PENELOPE - ID#A248786
I am an unaltered female, gray Schnauzer - Miniature.
The shelter staff think I am about 7 years old.
For more information about this animal, call:
Garland Animal Services at (972) 205-3570
Ask for information about animal ID number A248786 
May be an image of dog 

No comments:

Post a Comment